Need some quick and easy treats for Easter? Turn to Easter Rice Krispie treats. They are fun, delicious, and a cinch to whip up.
Easter Rice Krispie Treats
We love Rice Kripsie Treats recipes. Why? They are the perfect, no-bake dessert to make for any occasion when time is crunched. And time is usually crunched during the holidays. If you're looking for Easter treat ideas, here is a roundup of 20 Easter Rice Krispie Treats to make, share, serve, and eat.
How do you make Rice Krispie Treats?
Before diving into the roundup, be sure to check out our ultimate, taste-tested, best-ever RICE KRISPIE TREATS basic recipe. Any of the treats here can be adapted to our favorite recipe.
How do you add color to Rice Krispie Treats?
To add food coloring to Rice Krispie Treats, add your coloring to the melted butter and marshmallow mixture BEFORE pouring over the Rice Krispies cereal.
For best results, we suggest using Americolor Soft Gel Paste food coloring. Colors that are great for Easter include Bright White, Orange, Egg Yellow, Electric Pink, Sky Blue, Electric Green, and Electric Purple.
For pastel colors, add just a drop or two, and add additional drops to achieve the desired color.
Before we get to the 20 Easter treats from around the web, we'd like to share some of the treats that we've shared here on this blog.
Easter Rice Krispie Treats Recipes
- It's easy to make these cute Rice Krispie Treat Bunnies decorated with marshmallow ears, heart-shaped sprinkle noses, black sugar pearl eyes, and chocolate sprinkle whiskers.
- Make bright yellow egg-shaped Easter Rice Krispie Treat Chicks using mini starburst and black sugar pearls.
- Create sweet little Bird’s Nest Rice Krispie Treats filled with chocolate eggs using Cocoa Krispies Cereal.
- Create pretty Rice Krispie Treat Easter Eggs using plastic Easter eggs as molds.
20 Easter cereal treats
- I used our best cereal treat recipe to make these simple bunny Rice Krispie Treats.
- Don't forget the Krispie treat carrots! From HGTV.
- Make a whole pretty cereal treat cake from The Novice Chef.
- Use plastic eggs to make Rice Krispie eggs, by Passion for Savings.
- Or make some chocolate-covered Easter egg cereal treats.
Beth, of Hungry Happenings, is the Easter Rice Krispie Treat master.
- My favorites are the "chocolate bunny" cereal treats.
- But these lamb Rice Krispie Treats are a close second.
- I'm loving the chick treats.
- Try these cute white chocolate-covered cereal treat bunnies.
- Or these rainbow Peeps cereal treats.
- Make Rice Krispie Treats look like Peeps, from Two Sisters Crafting.
- Or use Peeps instead of marshmallows to make these layered Krispie treats, by Yellow Bliss Road.
- Find Rice Krispies nests at Crafty Morning.
- Cute idea for displaying bunny cereal treats, by The Celebration Shoppe.
- Easy Krispie bunny treats, by Domestikated Life.
- Go bold! With this Rice Krispie Treat layered cake for Easter, by Eighteen 25.
- I adore this chocolate Easter Rice Krispie Treat "cake" by Annie's Noms.
- This N' That with Olivia has cute and simple Easter egg treats.
- You'll need some bunny butt Rice Krispie treats, by The Savvy Mama Lifestyle.
- Here are some "Peeptastic" Krispie Treats, by No Biggie.