Need some quick and easy treats for Easter? Turn to Easter Rice Krispie treats. They are fun, delicious, and a cinch to whip up.
Easter Rice Krispie Treats
We love Rice Kripsie Treats recipes. Why? They are the perfect, no-bake dessert to make for any occasion when time is crunched. And time is usually crunched at the holidays. If you’re still looking for Easter treat ideas, here is a roundup of 20 Easter Rice Krispie Treats to make, share, serve, and eat.
How do you make Rice Krispie Treats?
Before diving into the roundup, be sure to check out our ultimate, taste-tested, best-ever RICE KRISPIE TREATS basic recipe. Any of the treats here can be adapted to our favorite recipe.
20 Easter cereal treats
- I used our best cereal treat recipe to make these simple bunny Rice Krispie Treats.
- Don’t forget the Krispie treat carrots! From HGTV.
- Make a whole pretty cereal treat cake from The Novice Chef.
- Use plastic eggs to make Rice Krispie eggs, by Passion for Savings.
- Or make some chocolate-covered Easter egg cereal treats.
Beth, of Hungry Happenings, is the Easter Rice Krispie Treat master.
- My favorites are the “chocolate bunny” cereal treats.
- But these lamb Rice Krispie Treats are a close second.
- I’m loving the chick treats.
- Try these cute white chocolate-covered cereal treat bunnies.
- Or these rainbow Peeps cereal treats.
- Make Rice Krispie Treats look like Peeps, from Two Sisters Crafting.
- Or use Peeps instead of marshmallows to make these layered Krispie treats, by Yellow Bliss Road.
- Find Rice Krispies nests at Crafty Morning.
- Cute idea for displaying bunny cereal treats, by The Celebration Shoppe.
- Easy Krispie bunny treats, by Domestikated Life.
- Go bold! With this Rice Krispie Treat layered cake for Easter, by Eighteen 25.
- I adore this chocolate Easter Rice Krispie Treat “cake” by Annie’s Noms.
- This N’ That with Olivia has cute and simple Easter egg treats.
- You’ll need some bunny butt Rice Krispie treats, by The Savvy Mama Lifestyle.
- Here are some “Peeptastic” Krispie Treats, by No Biggie.