Looking for some spooky, easy treats to decorate? Try some Halloween Rice Krispie Treats.
Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
Halloween is my favorite holiday for making fun food crafts. And cereal treats lend themselves beautifully to the task. Here are 20 cute and spooky Halloween Rice Krispie Treats to keep you busy this haunting season.
tips for perfect Rice Krispie Treats
Be sure to check out our FAQ cereal treat page for all of your troubleshooting. And marshmallows matter! Different brands have different densities, so make sure you read our handy marshmallow conversions so your treats aren't too sticky or too hard.
Let's start at home with:
- Halloween Rice Krispie treat Jack O' Lanterns
- Not so creepy (but sort of creepy?) spider treats.
- Yikes! Zombie treats attack.
- Mummy Rice Krispie treats are super-easy to make.
- These are way too cute to be scary, but come ON with the cuteness. Monster cereal treats.
- Our Frankenstein cereal treats are one of our most popular recipes.
- Way better than actual candy corn (in my opinion). Candy corn Rice Krispie Treats.
- Sticky marshmallow spider web treats!
- Here's a set of four Halloween treats you can make with homemade cereal treats OR store-bought.
- What's Halloween without black cat Rice Krispie Treats?
- How adorable are these cocoa Rice Krispie Treat bears in costumes?
- I love these purple blob rice "creepy" treats from Miss Blueberry Muffin.
- Ghost in the graveyard treats! By JZ Eats.
- The Oreo bats have landed on these treats, by Mostly Homemade Mom.
- Ghost Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make, at Fed and Fit.
- Craft a rice crispy haunted house at the Rice Krispies site.
- Make some creepy eyeball treats at Desserts on a Dime.
- The knife sprinkles are a nice touch on these skull treats at Chewable Structures.
- Ew!!! Raw meat Rice Krispie Treats at Persnickety Plates.
- Zombies will love these brain treats from Sprinkles and Sprouts.
- Use a skull pan or mold to create these creepy Rice Krispie Treat Skulls. You can even decorate them to look like sugar skulls for the Day of the Dead.