A roundup of the BEST Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats! 15 ideas for classroom parties, gifts for your sweetie, or just for fun.
Valentine’s Day cereal treats
If you’re searching for some quick and easy Valentine’s Day sweets to make, give, and eat, look no further than Rice Krispie Treats! You can whip up a batch so easily, everyone loves them, and you can decorate them any way you like. Here are 15 Valentine’s Day cereal treats ideas to get you started.
Before you get started, be sure to visit our Rice Krispie Treat FAQ page for perfect treats every time.
Rice Kripsie Treats recipe
Inspired by the ideas below but want to make your own? Start with our taste-tested, best-ever, revised Rice Krispie Treats recipe. Check out the rainbow cereal treats recipe to learn how to add color to Rice Krispie Treats.
15 Valentine’s Day Rice Krispie Treats
- Start at home with these gorgeous mini pink and red heart Rice Krispie Treats.
- Simply cut out hearts and add paper arrows to make Cupid’s heart Rice Krispie Treats.
- Try these cute ladybug cereal treats.
- Or pretty in pink heart treats from Lifestyle with Leah.
- Hugs and Kisses cereal treats from Two Sisters Crafting are clever.
- Easy, peasy M and M Valentine’s Rice Kripsie Treats are from Salt and Baker.
- Check out these emoji cereal treats, from Masshole Mommy.
- Make a strawberry Rice Kripsies cake at Mom Loves Baking.
- Turn Rice Krispie Treats into Valentine’s cupcakes at Life, Love, and Sugar.
- How about some Reese’s heart Rice Kripsie Treats from Inside Bru Crew Life?
- Chocolate-covered cherry cereal treats from Around My Family Table sound so good.
- Kids will love monster Valentine Rice Krispie Treats from Shrimp Salad Circus.
- I love these chocolate molded Rice Krispie Treats from Eazy Peazy Mealz.
- Go crazy with sprinkles to make Rice Krispie heart lollipops at Foodie Crush.
- Decorate fun Valentine’s cereal treats at All She Cooks.